In April, Brandi Glanville made claims that she and Denise Richards were in a secret affair. She said that they hooked up more than once, which sparked big rumors about their relationship. Very recently, Brandi Glanville posted a picture with Denise where they are giving each other a peck on the cheeks. She captioned it, saying, ;Making dinner for my fam neighbours #snack on this;. Many thought it was just a regular picture while there was a big section that confirmed that the two were in a relationship.Denise has realized that the rumours may have gotten out of hand, and it was time to put an end to it. She denied the rumors in an interview with The Talk. She said, "People are always going to say stuff, and I know my truth, my husband does it is what it is. I 've had so much stuff said over the years about my family and me, and this is like nothing compared to some of the things that have been said. "
All of the players who arrived in Worcester yesterday have had tested negative for COVID 19. Due to the negative results of the test, six players were allowed to practice," Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) tweeted. On Tuesday, all these six players were tested negative for coronavirus for the second time in three days in Pakistan. The PCB had initially planned to send a squad of 29 players to England, but ten players tested positive for coronavirus last week. On Saturday, Wasim Khan, the PCB chief executive, announced that six of those ten players returned negative when they were tested for the second time.Both England and Pakistan are slated to play three Tests and three T20Is in a bio secure bubble, commencing from July 30. Pakistan had last played Test cricket in February this year against Bangladesh. They were scheduled to play the second Test later in April, but the match was postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Washington DC USA , July 5 (ANI): Without vying much attention of South East Asian countries, China has discreetly initiated a maritime law enforcement initiative aimed at enhancing marine environmental protection and combating "illegal activities in key areas", including offshore oil exploration as well as shipping and related operations.The US based Diplomat magazine, in its report, said that China''s Ministry of Natural Resources, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Ministry of Transport and China Coast Guard, in a joint statement released on April 1, had announced the commencement of an eight month long "Bihai 2020" (or "Blue Sea 2020") initiative.According to the joint statement, which is available only in Chinese, the Bihai 2020 initiative, which is stipulated to last from April 1 to November 30, focusses on combating illegal activities in eight key areas marine engineering construction, offshore oil exploration, dumping of marine waste, shipping and related operations, sea sand mining and transportation, marine protected area, land based pollution and marine ecological environment.The media reported that the seemingly uninteresting and mundane Bihai 2020 announcement was overshadowed by the rising tensions in the South China Sea in recent months. So far, none of the 10 ASEAN member states has responded to the initiative, at least in public. However, the academic debate on China''s possible motivations and the implications of the initiative is also notably lacking.On the surface, the initiative appears to be solely aimed at enhancing marine environmental protection. But, as noted in the joint statement, law enforcement activities conducted under the initiative would involve coastal and sea patrols, as well as remote monitoring capabilities."This presents a worrying possibility that the initiative could be used by Beijing as yet another justification for the increased presence of Chinese law enforcement vessels in the disputed South China Sea," the report said.While the exact geographical scope of the Bihai 2020 initiative remains ambiguous at present, the joint statement gives no indication whether the law enforcement activities would be carried out only within China''s territorial waters or have a wider application in the disputed South China Sea."South East Asian countries should place more attention on the Bihai 2020 initiative before it turns into another source of conflict," the report warned. (ANI)
Since April, 20 earthquakes have been recorded in and around Delhi. Of the 20, two were above magnitude 4. Recent earthquakes in Delhi have triggered discussions on the possibility of increased seismicity around Delhi, and fears of an impending big earthquake sometime soon. However, none of these apprehensions have any scientific basis.Scientists are unequivocal in asserting that no unusual seismic activity is taking place around Delhi in the last few months.
It was April, and I was in Augusta, Georgia, preparing for the Masters. Back home in Virginia, my wife Audrey, felt like she was coming down with a bad cold. But her temperature didn''t relent after two days, her blood pressure had dropped and her heart was beating 140 times a minute. Normal is between 60 and 100.We rushed her to the hospital as she was unable to breathe on her own. Doctors feared, and ultimately confirmed, that she had sepsis, which is essentially blood poisoning. It happens when an infection you already have somewhere else starts a chain reaction throughout the body.
Pierre Emerick Aubameyang reached 50 Premier League goals for Arsenal, and Mikel Arteta is hopeful he will be around to net 100 more.The Indian girls were hoping to book their FIH Junior Women''s World Cup ticket through the 2020 Women''s Junior Asia Cup, which was to be held in Kakamigahara, Japan, from April 6, but was cancelled because of the pandemic.
According to available government data, the months of April, May and June (as of 25th) have seen 387, 382 and 302 ceasefire violations, respectively, this year. In the year ago period, the respective numbers were 234, 221 and 181.Compared to 2018, the violations are up nearly three fold, with the corresponding figures at 176, 104 and 19, respectively.
Samsung Galaxy J6 and online only variant Samsung Galaxy On6 are getting the Android 10 based One UI 2.0 update, as per a report. The Galaxy J6 first started receiving Android 10 update in April but the rollout was limited to select regions. The new update also brings June 2020 security patch. Samsung Galaxy J6 and Samsung Galaxy On6 users will see new features such as Dark mode, smoother animations, and more with the latest software iteration. Both the Samsung phones were launched in 2018 with Android 8 out of the box and received Android 9 with One UI last year.According to a screenshot published by SamMobile, the Android 10 over the air (OTA) update for the Samsung Galaxy J6 and Galaxy On6 carries the firmware J600GDXU6CTF4. The system update is 1427.94MB in size and also brings June 2020 Android security patch, the screenshot highlights.
Pakistani police surround handcuffed Omar Sheikh as he comes out of a court in Pakistan''s port city of Karachi on March 29, 2002. A Pakistani court on April 2, 2020 overturned the death sentence for British born militant Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who had been convicted over the 2002 killing of American journalist Daniel Pearl. Image Credit: AFP Also in this package In pictures: Pakistanis rush to buy face masks after first two confirmed coronavirus cases were reported in the country Photos: Pakistan International Airlines plane from Lahore crashes in Karachi Facebook, Twitter, Google threaten to suspend services in Pakistan In pictures: Pakistan battles increase in COVID 19 infections COVID 19: Hundreds of abandoned animals die at Pakistan pet markets Pakistan struggles to combat devastating locust plague Islamabad: A ruling by Pakistan s Supreme Court on Monday paves the way for a man convicted of involvement in the gruesome 2002 murder of American journalist Daniel Pearl to walk free later this week.The Supreme Court refused a government request to suspend a lower court s ruling exonerating Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh of Pearl s murder before a 90 day detention order expires on Thursday.
India on Monday announced a ban on 59 Chinese apps. The government''s intentions were made clear: the time for pussy footing around the China problem is over. Even if the Chinese were to restore status quo ante and return to the positions they held in early April, the rupture will be impossible to mend for years at least. Trust has been broken and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be hard pressed to ask the Indian public to not take the Chinese at their word ever again. Geopolitics is changing forever, and so, it appears, is Indian foreign policy.On Tuesday, the third round of talks takes place between the Indian and Chinese military commanders. The first one was on 6 June, when the Chinese made commitments and broke them, leading to the deadly clash on 15 16 June. A further meeting on 22 June saw a similar agreement but it is clear that the Chinese have not moved back to where they came from. What is the point of the third meeting if not for the sake of just talking? Both sides know that the talks at the military level are for the sake of form. For substance, look at what Prime Minister Modi has been saying he has called out China as an aggressor and a force of evil. Mod s utterances are the words of a man betrayed. Which is why a military agreement alone will not suffice.
Singapore replaced Mauritius as the largest source of FDI for India in FY19 and accounted for close to 30% of such inflows into equities in the last fiscal. Already, the customs officials have raised scrutiny of imports from China.However, the government will likely step up vigil in such a manner that the flow of genuine FDI from Singapore isn t upset in this process, sources told FE. While a formal proposal is yet to be floated for this purpose, informal deliberations have started in some quarters, one of the sources said. The government is mindful of the fact that bona fide FDI from Singapore or others don t get affected at all, he added.FDI from Hong Kong, often seen as a proxy for Beijing, too, is also expected to go under heightened scrutiny.As the Covid 19 outbreak dragged down the valuations of domestic firms sharply, India on April 18 tightened its FDI policy to curb opportunistic takeovers acquisitions of these companies, mainly by the Chinese, by stipulating that all such proposals from bordering nations would require government clearance. Importantly, the April notification also covers any transfer of investments or future FDI resulting in beneficial ownership falling with firms from the bordering nations, including China.While the move was initiated in the wake of the pandemic, China s recent border misadventure has hardened India s resolve to curb both substandard imports and opportunistic investments from Beijing, directly or indirectly.While FDI from China remained abysmally low and made up for just 0.5% ($2.3 billion) of the cumulative FDI inflows between April 2000 and March 2020, given the low valuations of Indian firms, such investments were expected to surge, especially in sensitive sectors. As of December 2019, China s cumulative investments in India exceeded $8 billion, only 30% of which were FDI. In fact, at $4.4 billion, cumulative FDI inflows from Hong Kong were larger than from Beijing.Also, according to a recent report by researchers Amit Bhandari and Aashna Agarwal, China has entered the Indian market through venture investments in start ups and penetrated the online ecosystem with its popular smartphones and their applications. Chinese tech investors have put an estimated $4 billion into Indian start ups. Over the five years ending March 2020, 18 of India s 30 unicorns are now Chinese funded. "TikTok, the video app, has 200 million subscribers and has overtaken YouTube in India. Alibaba, Tencent and ByteDance rival the US penetration of Facebook, Amazon and Google in India. Chinese smartphones like Oppo and Xiaomi lead the Indian market with an estimated 72% share, leaving Samsung and Apple behind. "
This emphasis on inertia must be set against reality that the Galwan clash comes amidst the deepening crisis in bilateral relations over the last decade. Stalled boundary talks, a widening trade deficit, the clash of national interests in the region, and Chinese opposition to India s global aspirations have together strained Sino Indian relations. Galwan is the last straw, the argument goes, that broke the camel s back.Although both propositions are rooted in reality, the potential direction of the Sino Indian relationship is likely to depend on how the current military confrontation in Ladakh is resolved. If it ends with a quick return to the status quo that prevailed in April, inertia is likely to limit radical policy departures. If the Ladakh crisis ends in a setback for India, the pressure on Delhi to radically reorient its China policy will mount.
When Article 370 was revoked last August, a strict lockdown and communication blackout was imposed all over Jammu and Kashmir to prevent any backlash against the move. Operations against militants were also suspended. In contrast, after lockdown was imposed early this year to tackle the Covid 19 pandemic, 59 militants were gunned down by security forces. Those killed include senior commanders of the Hizbul Mujahideen like Riyaz Naikoo and Junaid Sherri, Lashkar e Taiba commander Haider, Jaish e Muhammad commander Qari Yasir and Burhan Koka, commander of Ansar Ghazwat ul Hind (AGH), an Al Qaeda affiliate in Kashmir.Such has been the pace of anti militancy operations during the lockdown that 23 militants were killed in the first 24 days of April. Meanwhile, 15 civilians and 20 security personnel lost their lives in encounters, targeted killings by militants and shelling by Pakistan this year till June 15. Since February, a new militant group called The Resistance Front (TRF) has been quite active in Kashmir. Security forces say TRF is LeT in disguise and has been formed to mislead the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), which has threatened to blacklist Pakistan for supporting terrorism. According to Kashmir inspector general of police Vijay Kumar, TRF has members from the LeT and the Hizbul Mujahideen. He said the hunt for Naikoo, who was Hizb s chief operations commander, was intensified after security forces suffered setbacks in north Kashmir.
A private school teacher Harivansh Lal Srivastava had lodged a complaint that a sum of Rs 10 lakh had been '''stolen'' from his account between April 10 and May 12. The FIR was registered at the Bilariyaganj police station in Azamgarh district on May 12.
While racial slurs and other forms of verbal harassment constituted the vast majority of the incidents, nearly eight percent involved physical assaults, businesses barring Asian Americans from entering their establishments due to misplaced coronavirus fears, and attackers coughing and spitting on victims, according to STOP AAPI Hate, an anti Asian hate tracker. In one incident in March, a group of African American teenagers on a commuter rail in San Francisco used their backpacks to attack a mask wearing Asian American, saying he had COVID 19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. In another occurrence in April, a stranger threw a large rock through the atrium window of a Chinese American family s house in Santa Rosa, California. The house had Chinese writing along the front door as a blessing for good health and harmony. These are first hand accounts where individuals are describing harrowing and traumatizing experiences, including what is being said to them when they re being attacked, said Cynthia Choi, co executive director of Chinese for Affirmative Action, one of the coalition partners.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), the trade body of Automobile manufacturers of United Kingdom, in a report released on Friday 26th of June 2020, enumerated the state of affairs that the auto industry is in, post the lockdown. The industry, which was the crowning jewel of British exports, has come to a very weak state following the outbreak of the Coronavirus. The production of 5,314 cars in May 2020, though can be called a significant jump compared to only 197 cars produced in the previous month of April, but these figures are nowhere near to what the industry uses to produce in the pre pandemic period and is a tiny fraction of its total capacity. The plants remained idle or started producing at a reduced capacity in the month of May that led to a drop of 95.4 per cent drop in the production for the month, while on a year to date basis the decline was of 41.7 per cent as compared to 2019.There are three factors currently that can be called primarily responsible for the trouble of the industry. The logistics and supply chain setup of the industry has been very badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The British Automobile industry has been for a while sourcing a significant portion of its components from countries like China which are cheap then producing it in the United Kingdom and help the British industry be internationally competitive. When the pandemic first broke out in China, most of the suppliers from china has to shut their factories and warehouses for an indefinite period. This inadvertently also resulted in a stoppage of production lines in the United Kingdom. The disruption was so sudden that the manufacturers in the country did not have an opportunity to even develop alternative sources and were forced to issue production and revenue warnings. After the lockdown was imposed, things became worse from bad, the factories which were operating with whatever raw material inventories they had, had to shut down completely because the labour was forced to stay at home because of the government directive. Third and most importantly, the demand structure facing the industry has also crumbled down during the time the lockdown was in effect. The industry which exports nearly 81 per cent of all cars that it produces, is not able to access the international markets because of restricted movement of goods across borders because of the pandemic.
The new gen Honda City was supposed to be launched in April 2020, however, the coronavirus pandemic and the resultant lockdown forced the company to suspend operations and postpone the launch. Now, Honda has begun its production and has also started accepting pre bookings for the car. While we are still awaiting a launch date, the company has confirmed that the new City will go on sale in India in July 2020.Also read: New Generation Honda City: 5 Things To Know
UK car manufacturing output fell 95.4% in May with just 5,314 vehicles rolling off production lines, according to figures released today by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). The performance was a slight improvement on April, when only 197 units were built but with factories still closed or running at reduced capacity it still marked the worst May since 1946.While some two thirds of the UK s automotive plants started getting back to business during the month, capacity was severely held back by social distancing requirements and reduced demand, with key global markets only just beginning to reopen and the UK remaining in lockdown.1 4,260 cars were exported in May, most into the EU, the US and China, and with English car showrooms not reopening until 1 June, only 1,054 models were built for domestic buyers.
British car production plummeted by an annual 95% in May with just 5,314 vehicles built as the coronavirus outbreak kept some factories shut and others operating at reduced levels.Output slightly recovered from just 197 cars made in April, the lowest level for any month since February 1946, according to data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
Ashok Leyland postpones launch of project Phoenix due to COVID 195 hrs ago