Switzerland has a serious systemic problem with racism against people of African descent, according to a report presented to the UN.
It only took two decades, but a rare and endangered turtle species has finally bred at the San Diego Zoo.
The trial for a man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he allegedly drove his SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin last year is getting off to a rough start.
Alabama has set a November execution date for a man convicted in the 1988 murder-for-hire killing of a pastor’s wife.
California's dry streak is unlikely to break this winter.
A wildfire raging in drought-stricken west-central Nebraska has destroyed much of a youth campsite and led officials to evacuate a nearby village.
- 10/4/2022 Switzerland has ‘systemic’ racism issues, U.N. experts say
- 10/4/2022 Oath Keepers leader regretted not having guns on Jan. 6, prosecutors say at seditious conspiracy trial
- 10/4/2022 San Diego Zoo welcomes 41 endangered turtle hatchlings
- 10/4/2022 Wisconsin parade suspect delays jury picks with disruptions
- 10/4/2022 Alabama sets execution date in '88 contract killing
- 10/4/2022 California braces for dry winter as Western drought drags on
- 10/4/2022 Nebraska Sandhills wildfire razes camp, prompts evacuation